Q.Where can I enter a Guardian Angels Raffle?
A.You can purchase entries at any Guardian Angels Raffle kiosk or at the Cashier. A ticket will be printed showing your purchased entries.
Q.Can I purchase Guardian Angels Raffle entries online?
A.It is not possible at this time to enter raffles online.
Q.Where can I check to see if I have won?
A.You can scan your entries at any Guardian Angels Raffle kiosk or you can bring your entries to the Cashier at one of our participating locations.
Q.Where can I cash in my winning ticket?
A.Winning tickets can be cashed in at the Cashier at any of our participating locations.
Q.How long do I have to cash out my winning ticket?
A.Two tickets may be dispensed from the Guardian Angels Raffle kiosk when you make your game card purchase: a game card ticket showing all the raffles you just entered, and a cash out ticket for any change due for your purchase. The game card ticket is good for 90 days from the date the game ends. The cash out ticket can be cashed at the Cashier or a Cashier kiosk. The cash out ticket is only valid for 14 days from the date it was printed.
Q.What happens if I lose my ticket?
A.The physical game card ticket is required to claim any winnings.
Q.How can I check the times of the Raffle games?
A.Hourly, daily and weekly games are available. For the most current individual game times, please visit a Guardian Angels Raffle kiosk at any our participating location.
Q.Does the guaranteed jackpot stay the same? How does it change?
A.Every raffle will have a guaranteed initial jackpot, but all prizes are progressive. That means as soon as an entry is bought, that raffle�s jackpot increases. It will continue to increase with every entry purchased until a winning entry is drawn.
Q.Can I buy different entries and entry denominations on the same card?
A.You choose the raffles you would like to purchase and one game card ticket will print for each raffle type.
Q.How many entries fit on a game card ticket?
A.Up to five raffle entries can be printed on one game card ticket. A new game card ticket will print for each game type purchased.
Q.Are the games linked together between all the participating locations?
A.Yes, all the locations are linked together for a bigger player pool, which means bigger jackpots!
Rules of Raffle Conducted by VFW Florida Foundation
Pursuant to Section 849.0935, Florida Statutes, the following rules apply to this raffle:
(1) This “raffle” also referred to as a “drawing by chance,” is being conducted by the VFW Florida Foundation (Ocala, FL) and from the entries purchased by and/or submitted by the public, one or more entries shall be selected by chance to win a prize. This “drawing” does not include any enterprises, commonly known as “game promotions,” as defined by s. 849.094, “matching,” “instant winner,” or “preselected sweepstakes,” which involve the distribution of winning numbers, previously designated as such, to the public.
(2) The VFW Florida Foundation is an organization which is exempt from federal income taxation pursuant to 26 U.S.C. s. 501(c)(3), (4), (7), (8), (10), or (19), and which has a current determination letter from the Internal Revenue Service, and its bona fide members or officers. The organization has complied with all applicable provisions of chapter 496 and 849.0935.
(3) The proceeds from the sale of raffle tickets is the source of the funds used to award prizes or to purchase prizes. The date, hour, and place where the winner will be chosen and the prizes will be awarded is listed on the Guardian Angels raffle kiosk and on the Guardian Angels raffle website. There is no purchase or contribution necessary to participate in any raffle. To receive a free raffle ticket to any raffle, please send a self-addressed envelope to "543 NE Sanchez Ave, Ocala, FL 34470" and identify the specific raffle that you would like a free raffle ticket entry.
(4) It is unlawful for any organization that, pursuant to the authority granted by Florida law, promotes, operates, or conducts a drawing by chance:
(a) To design, engage in, promote, or conduct any drawing in which the winner is predetermined by means of matching, instant win, or preselected sweepstakes or otherwise or in which the selection of the winners is in any way rigged; (b) To require an entry fee, donation, substantial consideration, payment, proof of purchase, or contribution as a condition of entering the drawing or of being selected to win a prize. However, this paragraph does not prohibit an organization from suggesting a minimum donation or from including a statement of such suggested minimum donation on any printed material used in connection with the fundraising event or drawing; (c) To condition the drawing on a minimum number of tickets having been disbursed to contributors or on a minimum amount of contributions having been received; (d) To arbitrarily remove, disqualify, disallow, or reject any entry or to discriminate in any manner between entrants who gave contributions to the organization and those who did not give such contributions; (e) To fail to promptly notify, at the address set forth on the entry blank, any person whose entry is selected to win of the fact that he or she won; (f) To fail to award all prizes offered; (g) To print, publish, or circulate literature or advertising material used in connection with the drawing which is false, deceptive, or misleading; (h) To cancel a drawing; or (i) To condition the acquisition or giveaway of any prize upon the receipt of voluntary donations or contributions. If any of these occur, please immediately notify the VFW Florida Foundation.
(5) The organization conducting the drawing may limit the number of tickets distributed to each drawing entrant.